L.A.P.D. ferme ses portes
L'aventure se termine ici mais promis, ce n'est pas un adieu ! L.A.P.D ferme ses portes mais nous vous invitons à nous
rejoindre par ici
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4

Invité
and all the devils are here

MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 Empty
Sujet: Re: MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it   MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 EmptyMar 13 Déc 2016 - 0:18

Je reviens de nouveau après la guerre :face: (ici Buzz). Je voulais te proposer mon petit Adam pour un lien, au final. Je me disais qu'on pouvait partir sur ton idée de base, mais la détourner un peu : et si Adam arrivait au bar au moment d'une baston nocturne et prenait ensuite le témoignage de Miles ? Ça peut être chouette à faire en RP, ça, je pense. MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 2197326213 Qu'en penses-tu ? MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 1797869442
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité

MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 Empty
Sujet: Re: MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it   MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 EmptyMer 14 Déc 2016 - 15:53

@Miles S. Gordon On voit ça par mp si tu veux ? :heart:

Invité

Sujet: Re: MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it   MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Déc 2016 - 20:34

@Mackenzie O. Svenson peut-être sur un mix des deux en effet MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 2033325312

@Bellamy H. Strauss-Wiley Oui, je veux bien MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 1498042908 tu peux toujours ? sinon je m'en occupe MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 1865705636

@Adam Renfield owi, j'adore cette idée MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 2033325312 on peut le faire en rp en effet, je le commence ou tu le commences ?

@Charlie Laurens parfait MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 1498042908 MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 933260333

Invité

Sujet: Re: MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it   MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Déc 2016 - 21:04

Si tu pouvais le commencer, ce serait top MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 1797869442

Invité

Sujet: Re: MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it   MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 EmptyLun 19 Déc 2016 - 21:32

Je ne suis pas sûre de pouvoir avant la fin des fêtes MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 3503326208 mais cela ne me dérange pas de m'en occuper! MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 2033325312

Invité

Sujet: Re: MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it   MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 EmptyMer 21 Déc 2016 - 14:32

@Adam Renfield je t'envoie un mp dès que c'est fait MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 2033325312

@Bellamy H. Strauss-Wiley ahaha, pas de soucis, comme ça t'arrangeras plus, je ne suis pas pressée MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 2033325312

Invité

Sujet: Re: MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it   MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 EmptyJeu 22 Déc 2016 - 1:39

Top, merci ! MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 1797869442
Arizona Harper-Duval

Arizona Harper-Duval

50%

Pseudo : Luluche
Orientation sexuelle : Bisexuel(le)
Situation sentimentale : En Couple

Sujet: Re: MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it   MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 EmptyMar 27 Déc 2016 - 20:30

@Miles S. Gordon : J'ai toujours rêvé d'avoir un ami qui s'appelle Miles MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 772520473 Oui c'est stupide je sais !
Mais en même temps vu le métier, l'âge et les études que Miles fait, je crois qu'il nous faut un lien ! :heart:

Contenu sponsorisé

Sujet: Re: MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it   MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it - Page 4 Empty

MILES ▶ For I'm so scared of losing you, and I don't know what I can do about it

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4